Jeu de temps / Times Play 2008 (JTTP 2008)
CD “Cache 2008”
The CEC is pleased to announce that the following works have been selected by the international jury to appear on the Cache 2008 CD compilation highlighting this year’s JTTP project:
- Mathieu ARSENAULT — Edges (5:44 / 2008)
- Adam BASANTA — Transients and Resonance (8:25 / 2008)
- Jean-François BLOUIN — Catacombes (10:01 / 2007)
- Thierry GAUTHIER — [pjanistik] (4:56 / 2006)
- Yota KOBAYASHI — Tensho (11:18 / 2008)
- Steve LALONDE — Quand la nuit se referme (4:53 / 2008)
- Félix-Antoine MORIN — Feed Metal Dirt (6:52 / 2007)
- Émilie PAYEUR — Écholocation (7:35 / 2008)
- Antonin PROVOST — Bourrasques (8:21 / 2007)
- Nick STORRING — Artifacts (I) (8:00 / 2007)
Cache provides a unique opportunity for young and emerging composers in Canada to rapidly gain important international exposure in a variety of contexts. Promotional distribution of Cache by the CEC results in numerous international radio broadcasts (with simultaneous webcasts), concert play (also with webcast) and exposure to a select group of individuals and institutions involved in the support and promotion of electroacoustics on an international level. There are few examples — on a national or international level — of such a degree and quality of sustained and dedicated support as the CEC offers to young and emerging composers through the Cache CD series.
Cache is available for sale at DIFFUSION i MéDIA.
Cet enregistrement a été rendu possible grâce à l'aide du Fonds de la musique du Canada et du Service de la musique du Conseil des Arts du Canada. Merci également à l'Université Concordia, l'équipe de PeP et à DIFFUSION i MéDIA pour leur contribution et support.
This recording was made possible through the assistance of the Canada Music Fund and the Music Section of the Canada Council for the Arts. Thanks are also due to Concordia University, the PeP team and to DIFFUSION i MéDIA for continued project support.